Durlon 9000, Inorganic/PTFE, It is designed for use in process piping and equipment in chemical, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, oxygen and industrial gases, food and beverage and other general industrial applications, where physical properties such as non-contamination and resistance to highly aggressive chemicals are required.
Recommended for a wide range of severe chemical services vs. competitive filled PTFE blends.
- Does not exhibit cold flow problems associated with virgin or generic skived PTFE, or the hardness problems of some other filled PTFE products
- Conforms to the requirements of 21 CFR 177.1550 for food and drug contact
- USP Class VI Certified
- ABS-PDA Certificate (American Bureau of shipping)
- Complies with (EC) 1935/2004 (EU) 10/2011
- DVG-GL Certificate No.13560-14HH